Spa Delivery and Shipping Fees:
- Free In-Store Pick Up
- Delivery within 100 miles from our store location in Manchester, TN: $100
- Curbside shipping to 48 States: $350
Sales tax required on all sales within the state of Tennessee.
Shipping Policy: Shipping is $350 with the exclusions below.
The driver is responsible for unloading and curbside or driveway delivery. It is your responsibility to position and install the unit into your yard or home.
- Clearwater Pool & Spa, Inc. delivers anywhere within the U.S. 48 contiguous states only, where surface delivery is permitted. Unfortunately we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
- A daytime phone number is required in order for the freight company to call you for delivery arrangements.
- A physical address is required. We cannot ship spas to PO Boxes or APO.
- Due to size, these items must be shipped via truck. You should have help on hand to assist you. The driver is responsible for unloading and curbside or driveway delivery. It is your responsibility to position and install the unit into your yard or home. Some freight carriers will do this for you, for an additional fee.
- Most residential addresses are accessible, but locations which are not accessible by tractor-trailer -or- which require extra handling may be subject to additional charges. Examples include: narrow lanes, alleys or bridges, islands or locations requiring ferry boat transportation, toll-bridges, gated communities restricting trucks, un-paved roads, and remote rural locations. If in doubt, call us and we will check with the delivery company prior to proceeding to quote any extra delivery charges. We will obtain your approval for additional charges, if any. We reserve the right to decline orders for which we determine that delivery is impractical.
- You or a person you designate must be on hand to inspect and sign for truck deliveries. Carefully inspect the carton and packaging, and note any damage, no matter how slight, on the freight receipt prior to signing. Missed delivery appointments may result in redelivery charges to you.
- Damage is very unlikely, but if the merchandise itself appears damaged, note it on delivery receipt and call Clearwater Pool & Spa, Inc. immediately for assistance. If you or your designee sign for and accept the delivery without noting damage, you are indicating that the shipment arrived in good condition, and no claims can be made.
We are happy to help with any questions. Call us weekdays, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Central Standard Time: 931-728-6414 or email us outside regular business hours at
Spa online Return Policy:
In-Home Trial Terms & Conditions
In the event you are not 100% satisfied with your new Spa you have up to 30 days from the date you receive your spa to return it for a full refund of the purchase price less the transportation cost to return the spa to either the Factory in Lake Mary Florida, or our store in Manchester, TN. The return destination is picked by Clearwater.
- Notify Clearwater customer service that you would like to return your spa; please provide the reason for return. Customer Service – 931-728-6414
- Customer service will contact a carrier and advise you of the transportation cost and the scheduled pick-up day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the spa is adequately packaged to prevent any damage that could be caused in shipping.
- When the spa is received by Clearwater it will be inspected and any damage or abuse will be reported to you immediately. Any damage to the spa will be deducted from the refund price.
- Clearwater charges $300, to inspect, test, and repackage the spa.
- Freight charges, damages, and repackaging cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Your refund will be processed with-in 7 days following return of the spa.